The Paradox of Our Age
We have bigger houses but smaller families;
more conveniences, but less time;
We have more degrees, but less sense;
more knowledge, but less judgement;
more experts, but more problems;
more medicines, but less healthiness;
We’ve been all the way to the moon and back,
but have trouble crossing the street to meet
the new neighbor.
We’ve built more computers to hold more
information to produce more copies than ever,
but have less communications;
We have become long on quantity,
but short on quality.
These times are times of fast foods;
but slow digestion;
Tall man but short character;
Steep profits but shallow relationships.
It is time when there is much in the window,
but nothing in the room.
-H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama
- Thought and Kindness (aumemoto.wordpress.com)
- I’m a paradox. … (siramblings.wordpress.com)
- Paradox and Faith (deomnietnull0.wordpress.com)
- The 14th Dalai Lama by Tetsu Saiwai – Enlightening…if not somewhat biased (supermastitis.wordpress.com)
- New Media Project: The Dalai Lama, Worldwide Influence (worldreligionnews.wordpress.com)
- Paradox (tangledthoughtsofthephilanthropicmind.wordpress.com)
These programs were never about terrorism, they are about economic spying, social control, and diplomatic manipulation. They are about power.
- Snowden to Brazil? (kottke.org)
- Snowden: NSA data surveillance is not about terrorism, it’s about economic spying….” (sdcoastaldemocrats.wordpress.com)
- “These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They’re About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They’re About Power” (blacklistednews.com)
- Putin: I envy Obama, because he can ‘spy’ and get away with it (planet.infowars.com)
- Snowden: “These [NSA] programs were never about terrorism: they’re about economic spying, social control, and diplomatic manipulation. They’re about power.” (usapartisan.com)
- Snowden: “These [NSA] programs were never about terrorism: they’re about economic spying, social control, and diplomatic manipulation. They’re about power.” (xrepublic.tv)
- “These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They’re About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They’re About Power” (washingtonsblog.com)
Earth, fire, water, air, and tiphareth, the integrating intelligence or the Christ Consciousness. The five wounds of Christ. Theurgy (from Greek θεουργία) describes the practice of rituals, sometimes seen as magical in nature, performed with the intention of invoking the action or evoking the presence of one or more gods, especially with the goal of uniting with the divine, achieving henosis, and perfecting oneself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theurgy
Psychopaths and women want to attack without being attacked, to judge without being judged, to criticize without being criticized, they want to objectify others without themselves being objectified.
The Philosophy of the Zed, created by Shivastus Solomonicus, rational praxisism.
Charity, Mercy, Confusion, Hesitation, delay, change death.
“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
One of the first American Buddhists.