The sacrificer, the sacrificed, and the beneficiary of the sacrifice are one.
People are symbols of themselves.
Write text here…
- Absurd Solutions to Self-Created Problems (awakenedwords.wordpress.com)
- How to Pick Conflict Resolution Style to Your Advantage (smallbizviewpoints.com)
- What type of problem solver are you? (marianna68.com)
- Problem Solving (radfordjuscawam1.wordpress.com)
- Never let “being realistic” get in the way of real problem solving (mcgeesmusings.net)
- The #1 Problem Every Leader Has But Isn’t Aware Of (forbes.com)
- The Art and Science of Problem Solving in Any Business (business2community.com)
- Developing Your Problem-solving Ability (danielfolarin.wordpress.com)
Transcendence of the small individual self.
Mahatma Ghandi and Arun Ghandi
- Man up already. (trustingortripping.wordpress.com)
- Free Indeed (especiallymade.wordpress.com)
- Faith and Family (momslupusmagic.com)
- Sermon: Sin, Righteousness, and the Believer, Pt 1 (wordsofgrace.wordpress.com)
- 13 Deadly Sins of Architectural Rendering by Andrew Price (cirocardoso.wordpress.com)
- Condemnation vs. Conviction (kellycolley.wordpress.com)
- Something About Sin (greatoutdoorsdude.wordpress.com)