The sacrificer, the sacrificed, and the beneficiary of the sacrifice are one.
The English words “economy” and “economics” can be traced back to the Greek words οἰκονόμος (i.e. “one who manages a household”), a composite word derived from οἶκος (“HOUSE“) and νέμω (“manage; distribute”) by way of οἰκονομία (“HOUSEHOLD management”).
If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.
Matt. 10: 14
- Nas Executive Produces “Shake The Dust” Break – Dancing Documentary (hot937.cbslocal.com)
- When fear of Rejection Arises- Shake off that Dust. (kyiamarie.wordpress.com)
Never believe teh distorted caricature of yourself that you see in the carnivale mirror of public opinion.
- December 03, 2013 at 02:11PM (peterdwebb.wordpress.com)
- Public Opinion Immune To Experience (justoneminute.typepad.com)
- Polls: Obamacare’s Troubled Rollout Has Not Changed Public Opinion (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Influencing Public Opinion (kcpublicrelations.wordpress.com)
Nothing can be proven irrationally.
- Guyana slips further on Transparency’s corruption Index (stabroeknews.com)
- Why do we not hate corruption? (sengarsan.wordpress.com)
- Nepal still among the most corrupt countries (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Too much money in politics? Call it corrupt (msnbc.com)
- Malawi rejects corruption rebuke by Transparency International (nyasatimes.com)
- Putin sets up new anti-corruption department (thebricspost.com)
- Egypt ranks 114th on corruption scale (dailynewsegypt.com)